I had a pleasant surprise this week when I went to the mail box and found a stamp order that I completely forgot I ordered!!!! I got some great images from 'Lili of the Valley'. I have fallen in love with these stamps so be forewarned.
This is what I created today! hope you like it.
Here's what I used:
- Images - Lili of the Valley
- Patterned Paper - Heidi Grace Designs
- Ribbon - May Arts
- Cardstock from Michael's (butterfly wing collection)
- Ink - Memento- tuxedo black; Brilliance- Orchid; Copics
- Tools - Spellbinders nestabilities
With love and Inky hugs