Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!
If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to my hearts Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects. The hearts of the west team was founded by Nancy Klein.
This months challenge is Confetti Wishes paper pack, brought to you by the new Annual Inspirations, hand picked from Nancy Klein.
If you came from Chelsey's Blog then you're in the right place, this is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case, the full list will be at the bottom. So, as always, grab your coffee, tea, water, relax, and hop around the team with us.
I love CTMH's wonderful paper, it lends itself so well to so many themes. Confetti Wishes is no exception, it is a birthday themed kit. . . or is it!! :) With its bright colours there are lots of fun possibilities.Well, as most of know I have been trying to finish scrapbooking our last trip to Disneyland, so I decided to use the bright colours in this paper pack would make another great Disney layout.
I used Magic,one of CTMH's wonderful how to books, as a starting point or my layout.
Here is what I created: (Warning Lots of Photos!!)
I love the simplistic style of this layout, but it holds a few surprises. The little dolls are from a paper that I purchased in Disneyland and trimmed to create the borders on my layout.
The ribbon on this layout is a May Arts white ribbon that I coloured with my Shin Han markers to match.
* * *
These cuties I enlarged, hand traced and then coloured with my Shin Han markers.
This sunny guy, is a re-creation of the sun inside the ride.
This Photo is more than what it seems. . . it is a Tag mini album - to hold the many pictures my 9 year old took on the multiple times through the ride.
I hope that you like my project for this month.
Here are the products that I used to create my layout:
- Magic book - 9040
- Confetti Wishes paper pack - X7189B
- Shin Han Markers - various colours (page 180 in the Annual Inspirations idea book)
- May Arts - white ruffled ribbon (my stash)
- Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge - Z3017
- Sequins Assortment silver - Z2013
- Scallop border Punch - Z1851
- Paper doll border strips - Disney paper pad
To order any of the CTMH products click here to visit my website.
The next stop on the hop is Corinna's Blog.
ONLY IN APRIL!!!! ONLY ON MY WEBSITE!! Place an order and you can buy a grab bag!! (details below)
Love a great deal? How about 30 days of great deals? During the month of April, you have the opportunity to score a deal every day with Close To My Heart! What deals are we talking about? Each day during April, while supplies last, we’ll feature a random grab bag filled with current and retired Close To My Heart products available for purchase at a major discount. To grab your bag, simply place any current, full-priced item in your online shopping cart through your Online Business Address and you will be eligible to purchase as many grab bags as you wish (while supplies last)! Grab bags will be featured at five different price points throughout the month, ranging from $55 CAD to $160 CAD. Some grab bags will contain product with more than DOUBLE the retail value of the price you pay! Grab bags will be available for 24 hours starting at 3 pm MDT each day and only while supplies last—so visit often and early! Remember that grab bag tiers will be featured on a random schedule throughout the month, so seize the opportunity to purchase from the grab bag tier you’re interested in when it becomes available because it might not come around again!
Dates: Offer valid April 1, 2015 (3:00 pm MDT)–May 1, 2015 (2:59 pm MDT).
1. Nancy's - http://nancyklein.blogspot.ca/…/hearts-of-west-blog-hop-con…
2. Chantal's - http://www.itsahoot.ca/…/last-hearts-of-west-blog-hop-for-m…
3. Chelsey's - http://www.personaltouchscrapbooking.com/2015/03/HOTW.html...
4. Heather's - you are here!
5. Corinna's - http://corinnacraftfun.blogspot.ca/…/april-confetti-wishes-…
6. Terry Ann's - http://terryanndiack.blogspot.ca/…/confetti-wishes-hwbh.html
7. Holly's - http://heartfeltmemories2.blogspot.ca/…/confetti-wishes-hea…
8. Kim's - http://scrappinwithheart.blogspot.ca/…/april-hearts-of-west…
9. Valerie's - http://surescrapsalot.com/hearts-of-the-west-team-april-bl…/
10. Janet's - http://worksofheart2011.blogspot.ca/…/confetti-wishes-heart…
11. Kerry's - http://scrapbookfunbykerry.blogspot.ca/…/confetti-wishes-hw…